[extropy-chat] FWD [fantasticreality] Nice Summary of Problems ofthe self-denoted Cultural Elites

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 07:38:05 UTC 2006

From: Randy Burkhardt r

>Sure, I noticed the effort.  I was hoping I was wrong and you were not
>another supposing equivalency between freedom loving Americans and
>criminal enemies of peace.

Enough. This list promotes critical thinking and innovative thinking in
analytical discourse concerning world issues.  Your assumptions seem to be
lacking in both. If you can change the dynamics of what you are writing and
approach the topic in a way that invites inquiry and discussion, please
continue.  Otherwise, please rethink.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
Extropy Institute Proactionary Principle Core Group

http://mail2web.com/ .