[extropy-chat] Fighting mad! (was transhumanist nut jobs &transhumanism going extinct)

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 26 23:18:59 UTC 2006

From: Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com

> No one should poke jabs, whine nor getting all out of sorts about
> this.  It is business and business needs to be taken care of.

This looks needlessly officious in part.  Non-official people getting
pissed and rounding on the editor is a perfectly reasonable and not
ineffectual action.   This is about more than "business".   I don't
need official opinions and mouthpieces to publicly say what I think.

It certainly would if taken out of context, which was in relation to voiced
aggrevations and concerns about how to deal with it.  As a clarification, I
was asked about ExI's position I responded by voicing my own views. Outside
of this, I have no role. I hope that as many people as possible represented
their own views to Wired, individually or together,

Natasha

http://mail2web.com/ .