[extropy-chat] META: att.net users, you might need a different ISP

Brian Atkins brian at posthuman.com
Mon Jul 31 16:59:00 UTC 2006

I hope ziaspace is going to take steps to correct this situation, including if
necessary asking their colo provider to provide a new, non-blacklisted, IP
address for this box, or at least for the lists.extropy.org hostname. I'm sure
that ziaspace's customers expect to be able to send mail to the
internet-at-large, not some arbitrary unknown subset, and as a member of this
list I have to say this hurts the value of it, and I think it should be fixed
rather than giving up. If ziaspace is totally unwilling to help, then as a last
measure the list should consider moving IMO.
--
Brian Atkins
http://www.singinst.org/