[extropy-chat] Update - Official opening of uvvy island in Second Life June 7 2pm EST: Transhumanist day

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:13:51 UTC 2006

We have been testing Vivox chat and are quite pleased with the result.
The system works well and the sound quality is good.
Seeing each other in SL and talking to each other gives the feeling to
"be almost there". I am sure we will be able to drop the *almost* in a
few years.
Now the whole first floor is Vivox-enabled.
Details at:
http://uvvy.com/index.php/Official_opening_of_uvvy_island_in_SL
If you want to participate, sign up at:
http://uvvy.com/index.php/June72006List
to get a Vivox account and participate with voice chat.
Sorry Mac users, no client for you yet. I also prefer the Mac, but I
have both Macs and PCs.
G.