[extropy-chat] Antarctica timezone(s)

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Jun 4 05:34:55 UTC 2006

Ever wonder what time zones they use in Antarctica? Me too, especially
since there are more than one station! I think that they don't visit
each other often. ;-)

http://www.statoids.com/taq.html

I don't know why I find this interesting and amusing. I think that
colonies on the Moon will face similar frontier timezone demarcations !

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/