[extropy-chat] META: Accidental Misaddressing of Posts

Lee Corbin lcorbin at tsoft.com
Tue Jun 13 18:59:29 UTC 2006

Rafal writes

> Anders mailed me offlist probably by accident (happens to me all the
> time) but let me answer on list:

Yes. Good. Let's adopt the convention that unless it's preceded by
an "(offlist)" then go ahead.

Well---use common sense: if the tone is totally different, then of
course, realize what's happened.

But wouldn't it be a time-saver and advance the rate of true idea
exchange if somehow this error---which seems to happen to almost
everyone---was ameliorated as I suggest? Or are there better ideas?

Lee