[extropy-chat] CSS fix for Explorer ?

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Wed Jun 14 05:20:27 UTC 2006

sorry for the off-topic ... (although there are wavelet users here who
might appreciate this)

In the last months, I made a large redesign for the first time in decade
of my wavelet pages, all in CSS and this week uploaded it. Later, I
heard a hint that IE 5 and 6 broke CSS rules, so after I found a version
of Mac IE 5.2 yesterday on the net to test it, I discovered that my CSS
work that looks great in normal browsers, now in Explorer looks
horrible. They broke many standard CSS rules apparently. Since I don't
have time to fix all of the places where they broke that rules, can
someone point me to a very simple fix in CSS for IE 5 and 6, so that I
can give my new wavelet pages to the science/math community? I'm moving
my site (and me too), and I need to get this done.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA