[extropy-chat] META: EMAIL list FAQ & gmail [was Re: replyattributions]

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 18 19:02:46 UTC 2006

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Robert Bradbury

b) Is anyone else noticing a recent increase in SPAM making it through the
gmail SPAM filters (it appears that the SPAMers are gaining ground on the
GMAIL filter team but I'd like to know if that is just a subjective
experience on my part)... Robert

I don't know how those things are getting thru.  I have half a mind to have
us all pose as gullible newbies hoping to plunder 20 million dollars from
Nigerian royalty, let them use up hundreds of hours on canned replies from
us, then all on the same day have us all post to the silly perp explaining
to her what a gullible idiot she is, muahaaaahahaahahahahahahaaaa.  }8-]

{8^D