[extropy-chat] ageism..boredom and superlongevity

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 04:34:06 UTC 2006

This crusty guy went back to gather a diploma at  U this last winter at age
50 after 33 years of no formal U ed.

Yes I was the oldest and yes some classmates were younger than my kids.

Superlongevity would allow for  sessions of self improvement
appropriate to the technology available to be sandwiched between
every few decades of  daily grind.

We once said .. back in the 80's ..."what will we do when we have computers
replacing our work"   .....What is tedious is the chore of answering this
kind  of drivel....out of politeness....

--
LIFESPAN PHARMA Inc.
Extropian Agroforestry Ventures  Inc.
megao at sasktel.net,  arla_j at hotmail.com, mfj.eav at gmail.com
extropian.pharmer at gmail.com

Extreme Life-Extension ..."The most dangerous idea on earth"
-Leon Kass , Bioethics Advisor to George Herbert Walker Bush,
June 2005

Extropian Smoke Signals Waft Softly but Carry a big Schtick
... Morris Johnson - June 2005*