[extropy-chat] new extropian

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 01:33:37 UTC 2006

As it turns out there was one other Isaac Rainier, born to a pro ballplayer
from the Seattle Seahawks.  So we inserted a second middle name at the last
minute.  This we felt was legitimate for we had recently a president with
four names, who turned out to be better in most ways than his descendant
with only three.  Now our son is Isaac Rainier Woodbury Jones, which is
globally unique.

{8-]

spike