[extropy-chat] H+, autism, selection effects, biases

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 30 21:03:12 UTC 2006

From: Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net

On 6/30/06, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> At 06:30 PM 6/29/2006, Spike wrote:
>
> >... I have noticed a definite social clumsiness in the
> >extropians and the definitely the mathematicians, but not with the
bikers.

> Oh, big turn off.  I notice many well-balanced extropes, especially those
> of us who practice yoga or are dancers.

"Natasha, I can't tell whether you're exhibiting dry humor here, or
perhaps confusing well-balanced in social terms with well-balanced in
terms of the "mussel-control" of dancers and yoga practitioners.  If
it's the latter, then I am certainly well-balanced as a motorcyle
rider, but remain awkward in social settings when I don't have a clear
goal other than to just be sociable."

Wry. :-)  And this is quite coy of you mention the mussel thang.  haha.

I did answer this post already - about 2 hours ago, so I'll stop short here
and wait to see if it makes it to the list.  Maybe I ought to have sent it
by motorcyle.

Natasha

http://mail2web.com/ .