[extropy-chat] MEDIA: Geldof documentary Air-Date

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Thu Mar 2 21:21:08 UTC 2006

Very cool! Thanks for passing the torch along Natasha! And thank you for always working so hard on our behalf! Kind regards,

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com/index2.html
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Everything else blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Participating Member http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
3D/Animation http://www.nanogirl.com/museumfuture/index.htm
Microscope Jewelry http://www.nanogirl.com/crafts/microjewelry.htm
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."