[extropy-chat] Re Fight for Evolution?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 3 07:31:09 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Amara Graps
>
> Pete Bertine pkbertine at hotmail.com :
>
> >BTW... I hated physics and chemistry, too much math.  Words were so
> >much more fun.  Big mistake.  Where was my intellectual curiosity?
>
> Did you do something about it?
>
> Amara
> --

Pete, I was your counterpart.  I loooved physics and chemistry, no such
thing as too much math.  Words were not enough fun.  When I graduated from
college I realized that I was functionally illiterate from having focused on
science and math exclusively.  Regarding an education in the liberal arts, I
was the left-behind poster child.  So I did something: read a bunch of
books, and now I have somewhat less illiterateness.  I benefited from a
policy of readacy.

spike

{8^D