[extropy-chat] My apologies

Anne-Marie Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 11 01:14:47 UTC 2006

My apologies for going into topics that I was unaware, at the time,
  where not appropriate towards the list.
  I didn't do it intentionally, I really believed what I was writing.

  In regards to:
  >Emlyn wrote:
>I agree with Samantha... those posts are not about asking for help.
>They're like the output of a markov chaining bot which has been primed
>with new age gobbledegook.

>Learning things is really cool. But a systematic, rational approach to
>inquiry is necessary before you're going to get anywhere.

  I have never in any post suggested that I was a genius, but I don't think
  being rude is the best antidote for this list or any others.  I might not
  be at the level of education that I would like to be but don't underestimate
  people, it might one day come back and bite you in the ass.
  I'm learning because I like and want to learn, even if at times I look stupid
  or irrational (sorry Samantha), I mean in no way any harm to anyone.
  If that's not Extropian then what is?
  And Emlyn, I was always told by mother don't judge a book by it's cover.

  Thanks to everyone that didn't think I was a lunatic:)  and took their time
  to answer my posts, it made my day!

  Anna