[extropy-chat] The usefulness of modern medicine for the average consumer

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:46:40 UTC 2006

Let me just post here a link to my previous discussion with Robin on
the usefulness of medicine (specifically, today's medicine):

http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2005-November/022486.html

I find this to be a more interesting subject than history of medicine,
so maybe we can get a thread going in this direction (the post above
is the culmination of a longer exchange that took place on wta  - if
anybody is subscribed there, I would be grateful for reposting the
material here, including my analysis of the Rand study).

Rafal