[extropy-chat] WMAP Results - Cosmology Makes Sense

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Mar 20 05:14:06 UTC 2006

I have no time to read in detail these comments, but I saw some
basic misunderstandings for the meaning of dark matter and dark energy.

I wrote exactly this to Damien Sullivan July 15, 2005.

Copying and pasting. (no time, no typing fingers!)
Amara

I wrote in detail on this topic to Robert, Damien, Milan in January 2004,
and since the topic came up this year, I posted it here in February 2005:

http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2005-February/013915.html

(being as far from cosmology as I could be, but I was condensing material
for my astronomy students at the time, so the references were handy)