[extropy-chat] extropian and transhumanist jokes

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 06:03:24 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Amara Graps
> Subject: [extropy-chat] extropian and transhumanist jokes
>
> Fourteen years ago we had an extended extropian light-bulb joke
> contest going, where everyone contributed jokes...
>
> Amara

If the single lightbulb changer is reeeeally really tiny, has no legs and
eats about a third of what we do, does she still count as a full one?  If
we send surgically-inseparable conjoined twins to change the lightbulb, so
that they alternate sleep hours in such a way that one is always awake and
available to change the lightbulb by remote control, do they count as two?