[extropy-chat] Cryonics questions...

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue May 9 14:07:45 UTC 2006

Heart, it isn't so much resurrection after being frozen as it is being read
and simulated.  I have no illusions about this particular piece of meat
being thawed, but I could imagine nanobots mapping it layer by layer,
possibly destructively, then making a holodeck simulation so that I would at
least feel like me, even if I really existed only as software.