[extropy-chat] The Immortal Class: Admissions Criteria

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Tue May 16 11:12:01 UTC 2006

There must be no admission rules for immortality
Immortality must be for all, independently of wealth,
origin, race or religion.
Any sort of limitation could only generate a class
revolution, the non immortals will target and kill the
immortaals, there is no way that humanity will accept
rules or limitations to immortality
Giorgio