[extropy-chat] Bluff and the Darwin award

Ned Late nedlate2006 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 17:51:24 UTC 2006

Your watch, not 'our watch'. When a libertarian says 'our' rather than 'my' then a red light goes on.

  It is not up to our descendants. It is our watch. If we drop the
ball there will not likely be any space-faring descendants and
perhaps no AGI in this corner of space-time.

- samantha

"information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not..."
http://mail.yahoo.com