[extropy-chat] Microsoft

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed May 17 17:24:34 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 12:59:44PM -0400, John K Clark wrote:

> > How this is plausibly Eugen's problem is beyond me.
>
> How is it plausible he is conforming to standards, real standards, if of all

I do conform to standards (RFC2015). I'm not using inline signing
because it doesn't verify automatically, and because it causes
other problems to other users. Basically, if I have to sign,
I'm guaranteed to piss off somebody.

I'm signing mail for whitelisting, for myself, and others.
If it causes you problems, I'm sorry about that, but I'm doing
it not to annoy you, and unfortunately I won't change my ways.
You can continue ignoring my mail (unless I send admin stuff,
which people might or might want to read).

> the thousands of messages I read on all the lists I'm on Eugen's is the ONLY
> one I have a problem with, the only one the most common mail program on

What can I say, it's very different on all my lists. I'm sorry it
doesn't work for you.

> planet Earth has a problem with? I don't know what program Eugen is using
> but I'll bet the help menu is in Esperanto. But if Eugen doesn't want me to

There is no help menu. I have no mouse, and I must click.

> read his stuff that is certainly his right.

This mail manually not signed, in order OE users can read it.