[extropy-chat] Meta, flame bait was hope you can comprehend

Joseph Bloch transhumanist at goldenfuture.net
Fri May 19 02:16:34 UTC 2006

I take issue with my post being dismissed as "leakage".

To my mind, it was a legitimate response to a legitimate criticism of
cryonics. Sorry, Keith, if you think that such criticism is unwarranted
and deserving of summary censorship.

I chose to respond, and I don't think doing so was in any way
contributing to any degredation of the list's signal-to-noise ratio.
Indeed, I might say your response, and this one I'm replying to now,
might fit into that category.

Last I'm saying on the subject.

Joseph