[extropy-chat] Agreement on principles. (was Microsoft)

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun May 21 17:50:22 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John K Clark
>
> And by the way Eugen, it's a tribute to how much I value your messages
> that
> I took the trouble to open a attachment and then scroll continuously to
> the
> right as your words wandered aimlessly off my screen; but I don't think I
> can keep that up much longer.
>
>   John K Clark

Hi John, I agree with your sentiment regarding the value of Gene's posts.
But isn't the format controlled by a setting on your own computer?  Eugen's
messages do not scroll off of my screen.  They did at one time, but then the
home IT department (my wife) did some mysterious thing to my settings and it
began automatically adjusting the text to fit the window.

Shall I have Shelly contact you with the details?  {8-]