[extropy-chat] foxnews wants us to die

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 17:54:20 UTC 2006

--- Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:

> Feeling is mutual ... I want foxnews to die.

To be fair, Fox News does not want you to die until
you are 65 years and 1 day old. Else who would buy all
the crap their sponsors expect you to buy? :)

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"What I am going to tell you about is what we teach our physics students in the third or fourth year of graduate school... It is my task to convince you not to turn away because you don't understand it. You see my physics students don't understand it... That is because I don't understand it. Nobody does." - Richard Feynman on QM