[extropy-chat] Official opening of uvvy island in Second Life June 7 2pm EST: Transhumanist day

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri May 26 09:19:43 UTC 2006

See http://uvvy.com/index.php/Official_opening_of_uvvy_island_in_SL

The event will be quite high profile and the press will attend.

We have entered a partnership with Vivox as provider of voice
comunications for this and forthcoming events. Vivox permits voice
chatting with nearby avatars in Second Life and other virtual worlds.
We are coordinating press releases with them.

If you wish to come, you will need a Vivox account - please add your
name to the participant list
http://uvvy.com/index.php/June72006List

and we will get you one.

Giulio