[extropy-chat] Mayanism

Ned Late nedlate2006 at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 20:54:53 UTC 2006

We ought to speak for ourselves. Perhaps for you and I a limit to the good life exists, however some know no limit. There aren't many, but there are a few people who appear to live a life of gold; who are young, goodlooking, smart, rich, free-- everything. It appears their only nagging worry is that they might die in an accident.

>The Avantguardian wrote:
> It has been my observation that there seems to be a
> definite limit to how good life can get. Perhaps it is
> a corollary to the law of diminishing returns.

"information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not..."