[extropy-chat] You must be willing to give up everything

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:12:04 UTC 2006

> It's a small point, but remember that you *do* succeed in some fraction of
> universes, if, that is, you follow the Holy MWI, Everitt, and his prophet
> Deutsch:
>  *          La ilaha ila Everett; Deutsch-rasul Everett.     (The Korbin)*

This wasn't clear to me and Babelfish wasn't helping (spanish to english
doesn't work presumably because it isn't Spanish (duh)), but a Google did
turn up a page which made things clearer [1].  I have not read the entire
page and so make no representations for the content.

Robert

1. http://www.masmn.org/documents/Books/Syed_Qutb/Milestones/006.htm