[extropy-chat] 415 for lectgure

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 05:39:43 UTC 2006

Google gobbled the goofed version of googol.  Many mathmeisters are not
meticulous masters of linguistic mechanics.

{8^D

Good catch Damien.  I saw the term google so often, I had forgotten how to
spell 10^100.

I retract my Google accusation, with apologies to the non-evil corporation.
The scary part is that Damien actually trusted me to proofread one of his
books, oy.  {8^D