[extropy-chat] You must be willing to give up everything (2ndtry)

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 05:15:36 UTC 2006

Jef:

Sorry to hear about your SO's experience.

Indeed, "why all this sewage?"

The funniest part is of course that Harry, in a not very veiled
allusion to the OT stuff about recapitulating a personal "past life
memory" of the big nukes-in-volcanoes/Xenu-Xemu thingy... more or less
mentions the same question:

To paraphrase: "Is this [head-]trip really necessary?"

(I could probably find the page in ReSurfacing but why bother?)

I'll take it as true based on your say-so that they turn up the heat
once you start delivering the courses. It makes sense. And it's too
bad.

All best, always,

Mike

--
      Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m

'Piss off, you son of a bitch. Everything above where that plane hit
 is going to collapse, and it's going to take the whole building with it.
 I'm getting my people the fuck out of here."
   -- Rick Rescorla (R.I.P.), cell phone call, 9/11/2001