[extropy-chat] Pure Gossip: Who will Anders marry?

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Nov 5 18:43:47 UTC 2006

At 12:19 PM 11/5/2006, Robert wrote:

>I'll start the bidding at US$10.00 ;-)

 >>I bid $100.00 in Novamente LLC stock ;-)

>Oh now come on -- Anders is worth at least 1000x perhaps 10,000x that much
>on the open market. (provided one can enroll him in ones perspective).
>Anders' children would be a much different discussion vector.

Like fine wine, fine art and fine ideas, Anders is priceless.  It is not a
matter of owning these fine elements that brings about happiness, but a
matter of appreciating them for their full worth and value by tasting the
fruits of their bouquet, their quality and character, style and technique,
and where they, because of these characteristics, allow us to venture-to
grow and explore-in our own minds.  This my friends is priceless.

Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
Cultural Strategist - Design Media Artist - Futurist
PhD Candidate,
<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/researchcover/rcp.asp?pagetype=G&page=273>Planetary
Collegium
Proactionary Principle Core Group, <http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy
<http://www.extropy.org/>Institute
Member, <http://www.profuturists.com/>Association of Professional Futurists
Founder, <http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the circle,
then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what is inside the
circle and everything outside the circle, then that is an open system
perspective. - Buckminster Fuller