[extropy-chat] extropian grandchildren (was: it's allunderstandable, except)

Anders Sandberg asa at nada.kth.se
Sun Nov 5 21:55:30 UTC 2006

My brother's children both have my sister-in-law's brother as godfather,
not me. The reason is that the godfather is actually supposed to give some
christian education (of course, people largely ignore this in Sweden
anyway), but it didn't feel appropriate to ask me. So I'm officially the
nongodfather of the kids, responsible for telling them the stuff they
won't get from their parents or godfather :-)

This week I think I will introduce them to RFID and some beginner greek
mythology.

Hmm, a an awful lot of family talk right now. Oxytocin is in the air!

--
Anders Sandberg,
Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics