[extropy-chat] extropian grandchildren (was: it's all understandable, except)

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:06:44 UTC 2006

On 11/5/06, Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:

> And Eugene is interested indeed in children's education and his grandchildren.
> His baby boy, Laurin Leitl, was born 2 November. Mother Kiki and little
> Laurin are happy and healthy.

Congrats, Eugen, Kiki, and Laurin.

--
Best, Jeff Davis

"We're a band of higher primates stuck on the surface
of an atmosphere-hazed dirtball. I can associate with
that. I certainly can't identify with which patch of the dirtball I
currently happen to be on, and which monkey tribe happens to reside
therein.

Only by taking the big view we can make it a common
dream, and then a reality. It's worth it."
                               Eugen Leitl