[extropy-chat] Some of my Recent Creations

Ian Goddard iamgoddard at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 20:05:29 UTC 2006

FYI: here's some of my recent output...

* After an eight-year hiatus I picked up
pad n pencil and began attending some local
figure-drawing sessions. See some results:

  Short poses
  http://iangoddard.net/sketchesQuick.htm

  Long poses
  http://iangoddard.net/sketches.htm

* Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs), what are they?
Here's a review I wrote on recent OBE research
and the effect of such research on explanatory
models. This also appears in 'Noesis' no. 182:
http://iangoddard.net/OBEs.htm

* My analysis of the mysterious red rains of
Kerala, India received positive notice by the
University of Wisconsin's 'The Why Files' :
http://whyfiles.org/shorties/207red_rain

* What the hay, here's some simple proofs I did
in a math class: http://iangoddard.net/proofs.htm
I'd add more proofs, but it's too time consuming!

So here I am, still striving for perfection, which I
see as rigorously accurate modeling of reality...
explicit rendering. Almost surely I'll never reach
such a goal, but as they say, if you don't try you
probably won't even get close. ~Ian