[extropy-chat] Religion worked for survival - Russel Wallace

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 23:59:42 UTC 2006

No shortage of religion in the Mideast yet the region
possesses an equal measure of nihilism & self hatred
to ours. But as you imply, the Mideast birthrate is
robust-- plenty of young boys born into religious
families today to choose as their fate suicide bombing
in the decade between 2020 and 2030.
The greatest civilization that ever existed is
"dying"? Can you prove it is "dying"?