[extropy-chat] Some of my Recent Creations

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Nov 7 22:15:38 UTC 2006

I agree, congratulations on your fine artwork, Ian.

Ian Goddard iamgoddard at yahoo.com

>Thanks! I've never been able to deal with watercolor and admire people
>who can! The water has a mind of its own and you have to learn to work
>with it. For me, if I'm not happy with a piece, I feel terrible. So
>I've never put myself through the anguish necessary to master
>watercolors.

But watercolor can be such fun (maybe you take the medium too seriously)

My Zoo: (with advice from (1))
http://www.amara.com/zoo/zoo.html

Amara

(1) Watercolor for the Artistically Undiscovered (Klutz S.)
http://www.amazon.com/Watercolor-Artistically-Undiscovered-Klutz-S/dp/1878257447/