[extropy-chat] META: HTML posts

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat Nov 11 19:44:50 UTC 2006

MB writes

> I changed ISP when it became clear that my old one no longer offered plain text as
> an email option. My email lists and contacts were too important to inflict html with
> vari-colored quote bars instead of ">" on them.

Thanks for the effort, MB!  It's appreciated.

I've figured that some people don't have an option, or just
haven't figured out how to set their mailers to SEND in
HTML.

If they can't figure it out, they might just ask the list for help.
Also, I hope that others will join me in making a quick off-line
"suggestion to switch" to those who continue to post in HTML.

> I hope my stuff comes out ok now. I don't get to see it as others do! :)))

Thanks also for checking with us.  It looks fine to me!

Lee