[extropy-chat] Suicide the Green way

Olie Lamb neomorphy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 11:22:45 UTC 2006

Hrmmm... might have been funnier if they'd actually get their facts
something resembling correct.  To indicate that "there is as yet no
environmentally-friendly flammable liquid to match petrol" is to totally
ignore the possibilities for bio-sourced hydrocarbons.

As for "Think of the children you might have had, and what CO2 vandalism
they could have done," well, that reminds me of this little comic:

http://www.vhemt.org/biobreed.htm#instinct

-- Olie