[extropy-chat] 'a process of non-thinking called faith' 2 (2)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Nov 27 00:54:13 UTC 2006

We royally fscked it up to the point where there isn't a damn thing
that we (US) can do that will make it better except to get out of the
way and give some aid from a distance.  Our reputation has been made
and it isn't good at all in those parts.  Our continued presence is
too much part of the problem.  As for Bush calling him a moron would
be being far too kind.  This is the most patently evil administration
we have had in at least half a century.  They deserve execution for
high treason against the American people and their oath of office.

- samantha