[extropy-chat] Anders Sandberg on "Keep on raging against aging" in Second Life, December 18, 2006

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:00:03 UTC 2006

Thursday, 30 November 2006

G.P.:

> Anders Sandberg on "Keep on raging against aging", December 18, 2006, 10 am
> PST (1 pm EST, 7pm CET), uvvy island in Second Life.

Please consider adding this event to Second Life's public calendar.
That will advertise the event to a broad audience. You can use this
link:

http://secondlife.com/events/edit.php?date=1166428800

I'd do it myself, but that seems a little presumptuous to me. You
could also add it to Eventful.com
(http://eventful.com/events?l=Second%20Life) or Upcoming.org to reach
non-subscribers who might like to attend.

While on the subject, will transcripts, audio recordings, IRC logs,
and images from the event appear afterwards? Work has me in rural
Manitoba, Canada during the event, and I will most likely miss the
lecture.

--
Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com