[extropy-chat] Wireheading

Alex Ramonsky alex at ramonsky.com
Thu Oct 5 19:57:46 UTC 2006

Samantha Atkins wrote:

>The day I live in fear of these meat heads and their silly profiles is
>the day I disappear completely.

I did this twice [disappeared completely], and can thoroughly recommend
it. Reappearing is a lot of fun too, especially after a decade or so
when nobody remembers you from the last time. There are still meat
heads, but they are young, fresh meat heads who have no memory of what
happened to their predecessors or how people used to file things.
    I'm currently working on being apparently in two places at the same
time, which is quite a lot more challenging than just disappearing but
could have even greater amusement potential.
Anyway, it keeps them off the streets.
Stay cool  :  )
AR