[extropy-chat] exit polls

Joseph Bloch transhumanist at goldenfuture.net
Thu Oct 5 23:58:31 UTC 2006

A "lie"?

If so, it's a lie perpetrated by the guy who actually _does_ the exit
polls! See http://www.exit-poll.net/ , but no doubt you'll think that's
just part of the conspiracy.

You are just so twisted by your hatred of everything Republican as to
make all attempts at civil and rational discussion impossible.
Therefore, I will cease to make the attempt.

Joseph