[extropy-chat] Transhuman warning signs

Alex Ramonsky alex at ramonsky.com
Mon Oct 9 20:14:00 UTC 2006

Class humor; thankyou  :  )
...Where I work there is a room containing a divider disguised as a
wall. When it's up, the room looks half its actual size. People get used
to this and then come in one day and find the room is twice as large.
There is a consequently a sign on the door that reads "Warning -This
facility is subject to sudden changes in scale".
...Whatever icon could we use for that, I wonder?
AR