[extropy-chat] Cognition enhancement in fiction

Samantha  Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue Oct 10 05:14:38 UTC 2006

David Zindell's Neverness series, Neverness, The Broken God, The Wild,
War in Heaven.  The set is full of post-human "gods", machine "gods",
post-Singularity (or several) cultures, augmented more or less humans,
etc.  I found it much richer and more engaging than the Dune series
and much more imaginative.   Plenty of food for thought.

- samantha