[extropy-chat] Transhuman warning signs

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Tue Oct 10 14:59:58 UTC 2006

Ok, Anders - I don't post this to the list often enough - these are
brilliant!

You should consider one for Meso-scale structures and their inherent
weirdness.

"Objects in mirror may be stranger than they appear"

(Of course that's microscope mirror.)

The warning for Autonomous Device hits the nail right on the head!

Thanks for sharing!

Bret