[extropy-chat] Just curious, it's not natural!

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 06:24:41 UTC 2006

Anne, naturally you have the right to keep the word
marriage.
It's important to know why it is homosexuals want full
marriage rights and will not be satisfied with mere
civil unions: homosexuals want the right of making
serious medical decisions (as Terry Schiavo's husband
had in her case); they want full interitance rights;
etc.
 They want, in short, complete marital parity with
straights.