[extropy-chat] A framework for collaborative deliberation

John john.heritage at v21.me.uk
Tue Sep 5 06:54:38 UTC 2006

Thanks for the link, I'll have a read of it in a while.

This is also a subject I'm very interested in. My brother being an IP lawyer
means I've chatted to him about the practicalities of the idea a few times.
The whole video network / think tank idea I've been messing around with is
similarly related.

My brother seemed extremely bothered by the idea of ensuring trust between
the members even in a closed network. I suspect the only possible way of
doing this would be to make the punishments terrible for abuse of the
system - e.g. jail time. Which would require a government level of
interaction.

John