[extropy-chat] The Limits of "Property"

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 01:20:11 UTC 2006

If those "copies" are running in a quantum computer, 'you' have killed every
non-you copy at every probability wave function collapse.  In the evolution
of this moment, you are/were currently the most "fit" for actual
(non-virtual) existance.  It is [un?]fortunate fo your that we are all
entangled on the hardware that runs reality, else you really would be on
your own.  In that case you might find yourself in this situation:
http://devernay.free.fr/paradoxlost/html/solipsist.html