[extropy-chat] Podcast about Extropians

John john.heritage at v21.me.uk
Tue Sep 12 18:25:00 UTC 2006

Whilst not directly related to extropy, you might also want to check out the
podcast from Nature;

http://www.nature.com/nature/podcast/index.html

It's usually done by Chris Smith at the department of viology at Cambridge
and covers quite a wide set of topics.

I'm having serious difficulty just keeping up with the volume of extropy /
transhuman email alone I'm getting at the moment! Having someone talk to me
makes a nice change.

Maybe all the extropy / transhuman lists could get together and produce a
podcast? Each one submits a section maybe? I might be up for helping with
that. I know on Extrobritannia we're talking about (have done for a few)
recording the group meetings.

Hugs and kisses,
John

BullGuard Anti-virus has scanned this e-mail and found it clean.
Try BullGuard for free: www.bullguard.com