[extropy-chat] caution: mind at play

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 05:35:30 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Samantha Atkins
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] caution: mind at play
>
> spike,  you tripped the junk mail filter multiple times with that
> one.  :-)

Ja I was afraid of that.  But that particular post was probably much better
off in the bit bin anyway.  I have an excuse: I was drunk.

Well, OK I admit it, I was sober.  But I was in a playful mood.  I was
trying to write an epic poem about transistors to rival Homer.  I couldn't
even come up with one to rival Ned Flanders.

spike