[extropy-chat] Software: P2P realtime communication, esp. video conferencing

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 17:31:20 UTC 2006

Robert,

Skype doesn't need an account, UNLESS you're calling a conventional
off-the-net phone.

If you want to find out if a person has skype on their machine, you
simply use their email or name, and skype on your machine will find
them/out.

If you load up skype, give me a call.  I'll help you test it out.

--
Best, Jeff Davis

               "Everything's hard till you
                     know how to do it."